Bellamy's Organic Follow-On Formula. Casein dominant, from organic cow's milk, with added vitamins & minerals, with added iron.
The Organic Choice
Bellamy's Organic endorses the belief that organic ingredients are most beneficial during the first few years of life.
Babies are growing and developing rapidly and their bodies are more vulnerable to any harmful substances that might be in their food. With Bellamy's Organic, you can be sure that our specially selected certified organic ingredients are free from synthetic fertilisers, pesticides and growth hormones.
Our organic products are certified by NASAA (National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia) Certified Organic.
Suitable For: From 6 months
Product Claims: NASAA Certified Organic
Lifestyle Claim: Organic
Stage: Stage 2: From 6-12 Months
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONBreast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice
Total certified organic content=96%
Contains: Milk and Soybean products
Allergen Contains: Lactose| Milk| Soy| Soybean
Minerals: Calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium sulphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, cupric sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite
Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, vitamin C, niacinamide, vitamin A acetate, vitamin E, vitamin D3, calcium pantothenate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, d-biotin
Age of the infant: Over 6 months
Quantities per feed
Cooled, boiled water (mL): 240mL
Level measuring scoops: 4
Feeds per day formula: 3-4
Feeds per day other foods: 2-3 Plus
1 scoop=8.8g of powder. The feeding table is only a general guide. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
Note: Consumption of vitamin or mineral preparations are not necessary in addition to this product.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Always wash hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps. Sterilise by boiling these for 5 minutes.
2. Boil fresh drinking water and aloow to cool for 30-40 minutes until temperature reaches approximately 50-60°C.
3. Consult feeding table. Pour exact amount of warm, previously boiled water into the sterilised bottle.
4. Fill the measuring scoop with formula powder and level off using the levelling blade on the tin.
5. Always add one level of powder for each 60ml of water in the feeding bottle. Place cap on bottle. Shake until powder dissolves (if required, cool the prepared formula by holding the bottle under cold, running water.
6. Before feeding your baby, make sure the prepared formula is at the right temperature by testing on your wrist. Refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
Discard any unfinished feed..
Use only the enclosed scoop. Always add one level scoop (8.8g) of powder to each 60ml of cooled, boiled potable water. each bottle should be prepared individually.
No posts found